Sunday, April 6, 2008

The new group

So I met up with Becky over spring break and took some more pictures of my work. You probably saw the belt buckles, but I thought I'd post whatever I haven't so far, so here goes...








So I'm starting out with a couple of things you've already seen, but they are new images. I wanted to get a really good picture of the new clasp on this guy.



Here's a full view of "Nature: Contained, Refined"

And here's the closeup.

This piece is called "Cityscapes, Landscapes"

I found it hard to get an image I really liked, but Becky was right when she told me the images looked great, it was probably just that I hate the piece.

So these are the brooches off of the stand.

And this is a ring I made a long time ago, but just hadn't taken an image of. I wear it all the time. It's my favorite wearable piece :)

2 comments:

Nat said...

I think you are my favorite metal artist I have come across. Love your sense of design.

Anonymous said...

that is tight.