Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Neglected

It is true, I have seriously neglected my blogger. I have been working A LOT. And not really making a lot of things. I have made a few things though. Like...


This Ring

When my lovely friend Lyndsey had her braces removed...
I made her a ring with them!


I also made a pendant as a demo for the Jewelry 1 class I teach.



Obviously I haven't quite taken the best images yet.

But I did get a new camera that's super fun!

Oh, and check out this car I saw the other day.

Super sweet.

So, I will post more things soon, I promise. You can see how my brain is sort of jumping around right now, but at least I got something up right?!

1 comment:

Victoria Altepeter said...

Hey Diggs! Love the blog! I'm checkin everybody out and adding links to the blog we started at arrowmont... hope to catch up with you more later, and that you re having a great summer!